Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wanting to start a LUG here.

I have been using Linux for a little while and would like to start a LUG (Linux User Group). There are a couple of LUG's on the internet for around here, but they are at the colleges and no way to contact them. I think that the people that started the LUGS are now graduated and the sites are still up and running. I would like to find local folks around that are interested in Linux/Unix and saving money. I have a lead of a Linux/Unix user from my Step Sister and will contacting them soon. I think that this one will not pan out looking at his website. But, you don't know without trying.

Q: Why do you pay money for the right to use YOUR Computer?
A: Linux let's you use your computer the way You want.

Q: Why do you have to buy an Antivirus in order to get the computer you purchased to work?
A: Why not move to Linux and have a computer that works?

Q: Why do you have to pay good money for a program to lose it when your OS is changed?
A: Move to Linux and get most of your programs for free and keep them when your OS upgrades.

No comments:

Post a Comment